Beringea invests $2 -$15 million in equity and/or subordinated debt in companies seeking capital for business expansions and growth, ownership transitions, leveraged buyouts, recapitalizations and refinancings.
Prospective portfolio companies usually fulfill the following criteria:
- Revenue between $5 million and $100 million;
- EBITDA up to $20 million;
- Impressive financial and operation metrics;
- Proven business model targeting a large and growing addressable market;
- Defensible market position, and
- Exceptional management team excited about its company’s future.