Michigan Growth Capital Partners Funds
Michigan Growth Capital Partners (MGCP) Funds target investment opportunities in venture capital and small buyout-stage companies with growth characteristics across a range of sectors.
MGCP Funds’ investment guidelines:
- Sectors: Healthcare and life sciences, information technology, digital media and ecommerce, advanced materials and manufacturing, and specialized consumer products.
- Stage: Expansion and small buyout
- Investment size: $4 million-$10 million
- Form of investment: Preferred equity
- Geographic preference: Midwest U.S.
- Key business metrics: Strong industry positioning and meaningful addressable market, exceptional leadership, impressive growth profile, defensible business strategy, strong exit potential
- Revenue: $5 million and higher
Beringea’s U.S. funds are excluded from Beringea U.K. fundraising activities.