Michigan Growth Capital Partners Funds
Michigan Growth Capital Partners (MGCP) Funds target investment opportunities in venture capital and small buyout-stage companies with growth characteristics across a range of sectors.
MGCP Funds’ investment guidelines:
- Sectors: Healthcare, clean technology, consumer, media, business services, and technology.
- Stage: Expansion and small buyout
- Investment size: $2 million-$10 million
- Form of investment: Preferred equity
- Geographic preference: Midwest U.S.
- Key business metrics: Proven business model targeting a large and growing addressable market; scalable financial and operating metrics; commercially viable product, service, or technology with a defensible market position; exceptional management team with clear vision and passion for the company’s future.
- Revenue: $5 million and higher
Beringea’s U.S. funds are excluded from Beringea U.K. fundraising activities.